Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Strawberry top



I made this top last night and finished it this morning. There are a few different things I would do next time. I would criss cross the straps as they are too long and they keep falling down or sew some ribbon between them. I have to take them up and am concerned that the top will then be too tight. I would also do the strip of elastic at the back a bit different. However all that said and done, I am pleased with the end result, not a very good photo but you get the main idea. Someone did not want her photo taken and it took a lolly to get the shot I did lol. The material has tiny strawberries all over it.

4 comments:

Cass said...

Jacqui, the top looks great and bribery always works

Anonymous said...

This looks great!

Corrie said...

oh that is too cute! love it and love the canvases! I have that fairy material in pink for some large cushions for keiras room!!!

Julie said...

I have this material too! LOL
So of course I think it looks lovely!