Saturday, October 18, 2008

Cross off the list


I am doing quite well with my list.


1. Downsized my quilt - check!

2. Abby's curtains - check!

3. One towel done for Christmas

4. Santa sacks in the works

5. Rebecca's christmas dress complete

So although not too many completions lots of work done towards completions.


I have this picture of Rebecca's dress she looks beautiful in it. This was still pinned as I had tried the straps on and have to sew them. I can't wait for her to wear it in her santa photo. Abby's dress will be a similar design but green and candy canes. Now just to get them to sit with santa when the time comes.


I wish I could think of more exciting things to write in my blog and better titles but I just lack writing creativity sorry guys! Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Beetlehouse Designs said...

It's beautiful Jacqui. Well done. I love it. Can't wait to see your santa photos. I LOVE the towels too.

Lisa

Andrea said...

Well done on crossing things off your list Jacqui, I haven't even written mine yet!
You don't need catchy titles, or creative words, we just want to see what you do!

Austysmum said...

Love thye dress! It will look very cute on - great for twirling!