Thursday, July 26, 2007

New dress




Here is the dress that I intend for Rebecca to wear when Abby gets christened in September. I just have to finish the hem and slipstitch the bodice down around the zip. Oh my goodness am I sick of gathering after finishing this one! I might try a dress without gathering to do for a change. I don't know how people can finish something like this in one day. I did it in three nights by the time I do the hem. But then I suppose I do have a toddler and a four month old to run around after. Oh and excuse the singlet that my model has on, a bit cold to model without.


I have also included a piccie of Abby taken this morning. We had a bit of fun putting her in the washing basket with some props!

4 comments:

Kylie said...

Yakkers the dress looks great - and Abi is growing up so quickly - she is a cutie!

Cass said...

Love the dress and Abi is getting so big. They grow up very quickly

Corrie said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww she looks so cute and snug in there!!! dress is gorgeous too! what beautiful little girls you have

Anonymous said...

Wow what a beautiful dress!! Is that a little shoulder bag she has over her left arm??? :-) Well Done