Thursday, August 09, 2007

More sewing




Firstly Rebecca's new tiered twirly skirt. I like the colour combination some might not but it went well and looks great in real life. Next is a corduroy skirt I actually made her some months ago. It only took a day and I really liked it. I might try to make them some of these for next winter in the cord I have got. Would be nice for summer too in a lighter print. Lastly the pinafore I have made for Abby, a little big now but will be good for our trip to NZ. Thanks for looking. Watch this spot for the Dora pj's. Have made the shorts just need to finish the top.

3 comments:

Sahra said...

Awesome sewing Jacqui! Is there a chance I can get a copy of your tiered skirt pattern? Love the pinnie too

Kylie said...

Glad to see you sewing up a storm again - It all looks great and the colour combo looks great for a little girl!

Belinda said...

I love the pink cord skirt....very trendy!